Saturday 12 March 2011

Impulsive Haircut

Shirt - Ralph Lauren
I have been wanting to change my hair for a while now, and the idea of cutting my fringe off has always been the back of my mind, but honestly I never thought I would do it. But I guess tonight I proved myself wrong, and all it took was a pair of scissors and an impulsive mindset. Honestly, I preferred my hair with the long fringe, but I think the reason I am so unsure about my short fringe is because I have had my old fringe for over 2 years. (btw I cut my own hair and have been doing so for 2 years)

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks really good like this, but you're the kind of person who can look good in pretty much anything... ever considered becoming a model?

    That probably came out in a Terry Richardson kind of way. I didn't mean for that.

    ReplyDelete