Monday 28 February 2011






bow tie - kenji, shirt - ralph lauren, sweater - vanishing elephant, pants - levis, shoes - prada

Given the name of the blog, I thought it would be only suitable that in my first personal style post I be wearing a bow tie.  However, don't be mislead into thinking that I wear bow ties on a regular basis.  While I adore them, and wear them more than your average 16 year old, they do not make an everyday appearance in my wardrobe.  That being said I do dress rather preppy: my wardrobe consists mostly of stripes, plaid and sweaters.  enjoy

10 comments:

  1. it's a nice start broooooo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice start indeed. Any young chap sporting Prada's, cuffed pants and a knit gets a huge tick from me. Looking forward to seeing your blog grow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! It's hard to believe you're on 16; your style is much more sophisticated than other guys your age. I'm only 17, so that's not saying too much.

    Anyway, I absolutely adore the bow tie and the detail shot. Following!

    tangibilitynow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Liking this new blog. And the knit!

    - Jenelle.

    http://shutmyeyescantfindthebreak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. this new blog certainly looks pretty promising!
    the bow tie and sweater combo is super cute. x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice. Hope I bump into you around Sydney - you're going into my blog...

    Sydney Spy

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOSOSOSOSO JEALOUS OVER THOSE PRADA CREEPERS.

    theyre amazing! good purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  8. can't get over your shoes and bow ties

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember the first time I wear a bow ties inside the school campus some of my schoolmates tease me and called me a jerk.

    ReplyDelete